The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
The University of Luxembourg seeks to hire a project coordinator at its Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT). SnT is carrying out interdisciplinary research in secure, reliable and trustworthy ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) systems and services, often in collaboration with industrial, governmental or international partners. SnT is active in several international research and innovation projects funded by the Fonds National de la Recherche (FNR), the EU Horizon 2020 programme, the European Space Agency and the European Defense Agency. SnT has developed a broad and effective partnership program, currently made of 43 industrial and institutional partners located in Luxembourg and in Europe. The Technology Transfer Office (TTO) of the Centre is managing the acquisition of partnerships with Industry and the commercialisation of Intellectual Property (IP). For further information please look at: www.securityandtrust.lu.
- Ref: I2-50013944 – (T-STR-5003-00-A)
- Permanent contract (CDI), full time position (40 hrs/week)
- Number of positions: 1
- Employee status
As project coordinator you will:
Provide project management and administrative support in priority to the TTO in supporting and coordinating project activities including:
- IP file management,
- Proof-of Concept applications and projects,
- Spinoff projects and Industry partnerships
- Ensure communication and cooperation with external advisors on technology transfer and IP commercialisation, IP attorneys, the University Knowledge and Transfer Office, FNR and other funding agencies
- Structure and keep updated the TTO File Management
- Assist in preparing and following up internal and external meetings of the TTO
Provide project management and administrative support for one or more principle investigators responsible for SnT research projects supporting and coordinating the project research activities including:
- Ensure internal communication and cooperation with the faculties, other centers and the University administration regarding all research related questions.
- Be an interface towards the funding agencies for project proposals, project deliverables, management reports, cost claims
- Participate in the project planning and managing processes by advising in human and financial resource allocation
- Track information and data for to ensure proper guidance to principle investigators, best practice sharing and dissemination, internal and external reporting
- Assist in preparing and organizing scientific conferences and events, when needed
- Higher Education degree or equivalent experience in an area relevant to public research management
- Experience in public research and project management
- Excellent command of English and French (oral and written). Knowledge of German and Luxembourgish would be appreciated.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work against deadlines
- Computer literate and thorough hands-on experience with software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills suitable in a multicultural environment
- Self-starter and self-motivated, able to set one’s own objectives and requirements
The University is an equal opportunity employer. You will work in a dynamic international environment and will have the opportunity to participate in the development of an enthusiastic and growing research and technology transfer Centre.
Applications, written in English should be submitted online and should include:
- Curriculum Vitae (including your contact address, work experience, publications)
- Cover letter indicating your background and motivation
Deadline for applications: 8 February 2019
Applications will be considered on receipt therefore applying before the deadline is encouraged.