- You combine the world's fastest line scan camera with innovative, high-performance image processing methods and explore the latest methods of machine vision for applications in industrial automation.
- Your innovative ideas and solutions from the Computational Imaging and Machine Learning area support the industry on the way to digitization.
- With your interdisciplinary team and your innovative inspection and digitization solutions, you will change the working world of the future.
- You lead and design national and European research projects in the field of optical quality control and process control.
- You will motivate and lead an interdisciplinary team of researchers from the fields of optics, electronics, embedded computing and computer vision.
- You publish in scientific journals and you are networked in the Scientific Vision Community.
- You develop strategies for the research field "High-Performance Vision" and implement them successfully.
- You successfully acquire exciting research and customer projects and convince project partners of our solutions.
- Your publications in specialist journals and presentations at conferences contribute significantly to the international reputation of the team.
- Your research results are appreciated by science and industry and prove themselves successfully in practice.
- You are a competent contact person for our customers and can develop technical and scientific concepts based on their requirements.
- You will actively transfer your knowledge to colleagues and instruct students.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner:
- Completed studies (doctorate) in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, physics or related fields of study
- Experience in computer vision and image processing, especially in the design of complex algorithms
- Enthusiasm for creative solutions and visionary power
- Experience in successful acquisition of customer and funding projects
- Good networking in machine vision research and/or industry
- Several years of experience in project and team management
- Very good verbal and written expression and presentation skills in English
What to expect:
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 55.566,--. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
At AIT, the promotion of women is important to us - that's why we are especially looking forward to hearing from female applicants!
Tomorrow today – with you?
Please submit your application documents including CV, motivational letter and certificates via https://jobs.ait.ac.at/Job/116377